.
.
read on the blog film Roger Morales i Puig, The Màgica Llanterna .
(Translation from Catalan to Castilian mine)
.
.
"Sunday. Immersed fully in the holiday season. The stage, the movies Casablanca Kaplan. Some cinemas which, incidentally, still retains a family feel that makes them appear between left and endearing. But, hey, this is not the issue. No. On the undercard two films: Cyrus Mark Duplass and Film Socialisme Jean-Luc Godard.
in line to buy tickets, 6 or 7 people. I go alone. There are films for which I dare not deceive anyone to accompany me. I see the Godard. To give you an idea, this is business as Godard has made in recent years. While I wait to give me the issue is in a strange film. A homeless man with three plastic bags full of stuff in each hand. And no matter how liberal we are all of us in the queue, no matter how progressive it is to go see a movie Casablanca, the reaction is strange, uncomfortable say. What's he doing here?
The tail moves, lame entry. When his turn came, the homeless out of pocket money and get a ticket. I do not know whether to see or Cyrus Film Socialisme. I entered the room. Start the movie and forget about it. Half
movie, while I think it has to be a movie buff too militant to stand a Godard film on a Sunday party, a modernogafapasta (I'm more than modern pseudomoderno, I have not taken the step to buy some glasses pasta) no more. He gets up and leaves the room. I stand to the end.
just the movie. It illuminates the room. I think the reason for everything you just saw across the screen, I think if I'll be able to digest it and make something clear. I get up. And while I do, a few rows back, stands the homeless with their plastic bags.
And I can not help but think it is incredible to see how a homeless man, decides to spend some of their currencies to see a Godard film. And I can not help but wonder what he must think when he sees one of the last claims made by Godard in his film: When the law is not just, justice must pass the law. And I can not help thinking that if, says Angel Quintana, c very time Godard film premieres, throughout the film, suddenly, aged 20 years, the homeless, her gesture, surely, it ages the whole of society, suddenly, 20 years.
.
.
read on the blog film Roger Morales i Puig, The Màgica Llanterna .
(Translation from Catalan to Castilian mine)
.
.
"Sunday. Immersed fully in the holiday season. The stage, the movies Casablanca Kaplan. Some cinemas which, incidentally, still retains a family feel that makes them appear between left and endearing. But, hey, this is not the issue. No. On the undercard two films: Cyrus Mark Duplass and Film Socialisme Jean-Luc Godard.
in line to buy tickets, 6 or 7 people. I go alone. There are films for which I dare not deceive anyone to accompany me. I see the Godard. To give you an idea, this is business as Godard has made in recent years. While I wait to give me the issue is in a strange film. A homeless man with three plastic bags full of stuff in each hand. And no matter how liberal we are all of us in the queue, no matter how progressive it is to go see a movie Casablanca, the reaction is strange, uncomfortable say. What's he doing here?
The tail moves, lame entry. When his turn came, the homeless out of pocket money and get a ticket. I do not know whether to see or Cyrus Film Socialisme. I entered the room. Start the movie and forget about it. Half
movie, while I think it has to be a movie buff too militant to stand a Godard film on a Sunday party, a modernogafapasta (I'm more than modern pseudomoderno, I have not taken the step to buy some glasses pasta) no more. He gets up and leaves the room. I stand to the end.
just the movie. It illuminates the room. I think the reason for everything you just saw across the screen, I think if I'll be able to digest it and make something clear. I get up. And while I do, a few rows back, stands the homeless with their plastic bags.
And I can not help but think it is incredible to see how a homeless man, decides to spend some of their currencies to see a Godard film. And I can not help but wonder what he must think when he sees one of the last claims made by Godard in his film: When the law is not just, justice must pass the law. And I can not help thinking that if, says Angel Quintana, c very time Godard film premieres, throughout the film, suddenly, aged 20 years, the homeless, her gesture, surely, it ages the whole of society, suddenly, 20 years.
.
Roger Morales i Puig
.
.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment