Posted by miaku on your blog cineoriginal :
.
.
Even though I like more to discover movies, enjoy movies that I think Interestingly, in short, positive approach to the blog from time to time there are limits that should be obvious and pulled my sword, I believe that every right, and paradoxically, a positive mood, but with a sharp scalpel.
. _A
known critic, not long ago, he left a screening at a major festival of first class, complaining about the low level of competition. Over time, Jonas Mekas reading, I read that he also did the same when I seemed inconsequential film. I know most critics who do the same, and the more movies I see more I understand. I did not before, now, yes, yes!. The question, as I see it, unless one should do a study paid on a film (then like it or not want to have to stay the course until the more regrettable snafu or more pompous and full of airs) or a film gives us joy, knowledge, or entertainment worthy rather than brutalizing, or is it a waste of time and more. The critic must be paid to comment on a film, it should stay the course, not saying it's easy, but it is their job, and not always the case with works of Ozu, Dreyer, Renoir, Bunuel, Ford .. . by example. Being a film critic can not be easy if you're honest and sees all the movies possible, although I can understand the desertion of the workplace ... because there are many, but a lot of films that makes you lose time, that leaves you standing still and standing still growing, jailed on a bad trip than just dating. So as most are not paid film critics, we can exercise their right to withdraw from the film, stop the DVD, the computer ... And all for love of cinema and because life is more interesting than a bad movie!. What is a good movie?. That's debatable, the book of Laurent Jullier think about it, but anyway, I think that once you have seen enough movies (although I think I'll never see enough movies) have certain criteria and anyway every spectator has its affinities, limitations, and after a reasonable time, if a film does not come to us, the better stop seeing her. It may happen that the same film, after we do enter, and get into it, but if something does not flow naturally, better not to force things. And there are films that we will never come, because they are indigestible.
.
_Quizá watching movies is a bit like a relationship that must be superficial and fleeting and certainly not shameful. If We cut a movie (or we as viewers discounted) better stop seeing her. If a movie is too complex for the time when we see it, best left for another day, we lack critical capacity, as Bergman's best to do that at night she put one of James Bond, they are not particularly intellectual. Sometimes it is better to postpone the appointment, and find the right light, calm, timely ... it sounds romantic trifle is that watching films is a kind of sentimental affair bit, too intellectual and spiritual at its best.
.
_without go away in time abandon the screening of "sacrifice" of Tarkovsky, but years later, with the right spirit I was amazed at the depth of the film and his aesthetic conception. Sometimes a film comes too soon, we are not prepared to see ... There is a movie for all times, but you can watch any movie at any time. The marriage must be good, if not, better try another movie, or read a book or watch the stars, what movies are projected onto the sky each night without script or more background music that the peaceful silence night!.
.
_ The truth is that I am happy not to be a film critic with the obligation to see things that are mind-numbing waste of time, so I understand some fierce criticism to be the deep love of cinema who writes and bad time certain movies make you move because of low quality or fraudulent nature. There is a particular filmmaker who almost always seemed a waste of time, and Godard, who have praised when I thought it was interesting, a key director at some point, but less than some official criticism makes us believe, because many of the principles set out by the nouvelle vague were not actual inventions but it served as a box resonance of previous findings, and in the case of the mysterious shadow Godard and Chris Marker fertile is very long and precedes it in the "film-essay, and he exceeded in many things, such as political commitment and poetic creativity reflective. Years ago I had a hard time leaving the projection of a Godard film, now if I left "Film socialisme " without doubt is because socialism do not see it anywhere and yes to more snob by Godard Godard film devotees, and I is that I am film lover, and for me is smaller than Godard film, no doubt he will believe otherwise, and he was film critic has to support especially the criticism of his work, especially given his claims, and budgets, that we, men do not make movies with four euros, has the means, but talent is something else, and you do not finish a bottle rancid milk to milk that is stale.
''assumption felt is going to a movie that deserves the attention of the beholder, because it requires silence, almost total stillness, concentration, and more than an hour and a half your valuable time. We must offer something for all that, not to mention the price of admission, or the dvd ... The medium may moviegoer not very demanding, but the more film the movie buff sees becomes more demanding, not content with simulations, instead seeking sources of cheap imitations, and revealed before those who go from one thing and are another. So no wonder the most perceptive critics quickly heating the scope of a film and go to movies that do not deserve much attention. And in any case, there is always a personal and subjective, personal taste, but in certain environments Godard is treated as if God the Father Almighty, and above it believe that man is modern, postmodern, avant-garde or the like, and everything seems empty, beautician, cerebral, pompous snob, what most reactionary and elitist, but if that's a socialist, the great Godard ego that knows no limits, his film titled "Film socialisme." Perhaps one of those ironies that is to be applauded revere the man, and if possible licking her feet, but I prefer to exercise my right to leave the cinema, and complain of what I've seen, which are many with Godard ... There are filmmakers who abuse the patience and good faith of the beholder, and every time I think a bigger crime. So remember, there are two rights moviegoers: out of the cinema, but to postpone the appointment. And some quotes had indefinitely postponed the ...
-
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment