.
.
.
.
.
Vinessa Shaw knew of Two Lovers (James Gray, 2008) to the writer and together with white tape Michael Haneke's best films seen in 2010. I, in place of Leonard, the character who stars Joaquin Phoenix, I would have been from the start with her. It's beautiful, intelligent, elegant, and has a disarming smile ... no comparison with the lunatic Gwyneth Paltrow. Pulling
Wikipedia, we know that angelina (Los Angeles, California) was born in July 1976 and has worked as a model and actress in TV series.
And then I remembered, but where had I seen this girl? Yes! In Eyes Wide Teacher Shut Kubrick was the prostitute who tempts the bland of Tom Cruise. It was a small role in which Vinessa was brilliant. Now that I think, in that movie all women are superatractivas.
Shortly after I saw in the western neo The 3:10 to Yuma (James Mangold, 2007) in another small role. He was dressed in black seductive bedtime with the outlaw Russell Crowe to that captured by making the mistake of not running away and stay in town to get laid.
and reviewing the films of Vinessa Shaw I bump The Hills Have Eyes , bestial remake of the horror classic directed by Wes Craven in 1977. Yes, I admit, I saw to the end and survived, after being embarrassed, not so much that I remember it was also one of the survivors of the attack of the mutant lysergic.
.
2008 Two Lovers (James Gray)
2007 The 3:10 to Yuma (James Mangold)
2006 The Hills Have Eyes (Alexandre Aja )
2004 Melinda and Melinda (Woody Allen)
2002 40 days and 40 nights (Michael Lehman)
1999 Eyes Wide Shut (Stanley Kubrick)
1998 Sunny Los Angeles (Mika Kaurismaki)
0 comments:
Post a Comment