Thursday, January 13, 2011

Milena Velba Et Miosotis

The man who should not be there.

.

.
The Man from Laramie (Anthony Mann, 1955)
.

  • Donald Crisp: I'm Alec Waggoman, Barb ranch. What's this?
  • James Stewart: That tells you your child! Donald Crisp
  • : I ask you.
  • James Stewart: Go to the lagoons of salt! There are 12 dead and 3 mules burned cars! They are my property!
  • Donald Crisp: Nobody ordered him to come here.
  • James Stewart: Well I'm here Mr. Waggoman, and I plan to stay! It may be getting the idea! Donald Crisp
  • : Who are you?
  • James Stewart: not know me. Donald Crisp
  • : What has come to do here?
  • James Stewart: That's what interests you, huh?. Ask yourself with better manners.
  • Donald Crisp: I have no reason . This town is mine. I own everything that can go in any direction in 3 days.
  • James Stewart: Yes, I've heard. The Apache territory is 1 day of riding. Is it also yours? Donald Crisp
  • : I have no problems with the Apaches. I do not want thieves or unscrupulous colonizers, how are you?
  • James Stewart: Neither. Donald Crisp
  • : So what is it?
  • James Stewart: I come from Laramie .
  • Donald Crisp: Well go your way, stranger. Stop by the ranch in the morning and pay him what he lost.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment