.
.
..."- Well, "I said, have you thought about what we mean?
I noticed that he wanted to get up but could not. He looked around as if he felt constrained.
then his pale face came to mine as if to reveal a secret.
"The truth is," she whispered that I never want to step on the institute.
It turned my stomach.
"Okay, then.
Me looked stunned. I was waiting for the quo quid pro quo.
- but with one condition. You do not have to work, you need not pay rent. You can sleep till five every day. But no drugs. If you take any drugs, no deal.
"Okay," he said.
- I'm serious. As you get into that world, give you hair.
"Okay.
"Another condition" I said. (I felt like a detective Colombo).
- What? "He said.
"I want you to see three movies a week with me. I choose them. It is the only education that you to receive.
"You're kidding," he said afterwards.
not wasted time. The next day morning I did sit on the blue sofa living room, on my left, drew the curtains and I put four shots The of François Truffaut. I found a good way to introduce the films of European arthouse, who knew they were going to bore you until you learn to see them. It's like learning a variation of a regular grammar.
Truffaut, I explained (I wanted to be brief) agreed to directing films for the back door, was a student who had left school (Like you), avoided military service and was a petty thief, but I loved movies and spent his childhood is slipping into the cinemas of Paris after the war. "
Cineclub
David Gilmour
2007
0 comments:
Post a Comment