Friday, March 11, 2011

Bazilian Waxing In Lowell Ma

no job, I am nothing.


Arcadia (Constantin Costa-Gavras, 2005)
...
  • Mediator: When told of the dismissal "did you feel anger, fear, resentment or relief?
  • Bruno Davert: Since then, relief, no. I liked my work ... And the rest, of course. Not immediately, but then, yes.
  • M. : Why?
  • BD: Why, why?
  • M.: Why anger, fear and resentment?
  • BD.: What am I supposed to feel?
  • M: not ask him to feel anything. Trying to find out the reason for their anger, fear and bitterness.
  • B: It happens to all the unemployed!
  • M: do all? Are you sure?
  • BD: do not see what else can feel.
  • M: not think that some people will not take it so to awful. And consider one occasion, pointed his wife to face the situation with a positive attitude.
  • BD: will see Mr. Quinlan, to say goodbye, they sent us a bunch of experts to help us deal with our problem creativity and optimism. You begin to remind them.
  • M: Because attempt to convey the same message.
  • BD: His message coincides with theirs, Memec!
  • M: I am glad that at last he has agreed to speak, Mr. Davert, I try to make him see that you go beyond your job.
  • BD: Al away my job, ended my life, my life, At the risk of ruining my family!. Yes, work is not everything!, But not work, what am I, and how I cope? My colleagues and I were ... as a clan. We had worked together and with each other. with dismissal, ended the clan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment